Last Update : June 24, 2019 by Olivia
Zoosk might become your favorite Online Dating Site! Zoosk’s smart Behavioral Matchmaking™ system is a unique tool combining the seriousness of a matchmaking site with the fun features of social media.
Zoosk is able to identify your tastes, preferences and much more through your actions on the website and suggests potential matches for you based on these.
You don’t need to complete an endless questionnaire (unless you prefer to) to find connections with other members, Zoosk does the job for you.
Zoosk offers a casual platform for serious dating, which makes it very popular and attracts lots of singles in South Africa.
Find the information you need in our Zoosk Review
- Zoosk ZA: How does it work?
- Testing Zoosk
- Main features
- Zoosk Prices
- Reliability and safety
- Zoosk ZA rating: our opinion
Signing up is free and easy, you can also sign up through the special App, or your Facebook account. Once you’ve completed your profile details, you may want to use the Zoosk compatibility test to find your best matches.
Then, Zoosk Behavioural Matchmaking™ engine will identify mutual matches according to your profile, preferences and activity on the website. To get more functionalities and be able to get in touch with someone (by chat, messages, etc.) or to see who has visited your profile, you will need to become a paying member.
Get matches with Zoosk members in 3 different ways:
- The Carousel overview: Browse the large membership picture base with the profile carousel. Zoosk’s Behavioral Matchmaking™ engine is able to determine who you’ll be attracted to by taking information from your search criteria, then it can show you more relevant results.
- Your criteria selection: let the Behavioral Matchmaking™ tool introduce you to matching partners according to your actions on the website. Remember that the more you use Zoosk’s different features, the more the Behavioral Matchmaking™ will be able to get you successful match results.
- Zoosk Scientific Matchmaking Service™ : Ask for a 24 hours profile suggestion and discover a new potential partner every day thanks to the smart Zoosk Scientific Matchmaking Service™. Then, you just need to click “Like” to show your interest in someone, and if this person likes you too, Zoosk will introduce him/her to you.
- Your Facebook account: your Facebook account can be synchronized with Zoosk to find your existing friends on the platform. Keep in mind that you are free to use your email address instead of Facebook to log on and keep your dating life private.
- The Zoosk dating App is available on Amazon, Google Play and the App store to keep in touch on the go, chat and flirt with other “Zooskers”.
|Subscription||Cost||Cost per month|
|1 Month||ZAR 19.95||ZAR 19.95|
|3 Months||ZAR 49.95||ZAR 16.65|
|6 Months||ZAR 74.95||ZAR 12.49|
Reliability and security
Zoosk website is totally secured as your information is encrypted to guarantee your privacy. All profiles are reviewed before being published on the matchmaking platform.
|35 million singles worldwide
#1 dating App
|No customer support live chat|
Zoosk is a fun dating site that focuses on social networking, its approach to online dating breaks the rules thanks to its smart compatibility tool. The social aspect of dating on Zoosk creates a pleasant environment to meet other partners without pressure.
To find out more about Zoosk, you may want to take a look at the Zoosk Blog: it provides lots of dating tips.